Ready To Learn 3 Column

Monday, August 2, 2010

Geometry - Parallel lines

Here are some useful rules to help me calculate angles formed when parallel lines are bisected:

To find angle x - the alternate angles rule tells me that it is 37 degrees because alternate angles are equal.
To find angle z, the angles on a straight line rule tells me it is 110 degrees because angles on a straight line add to 180.
To find angle w, the angles in a triangle rule tells me that it is 33 degrees because angles in a triangle add up to 180.
To find angle y, the alternate angles rule tells me that it is 33 degrees because alternate angles are equal.

Am I right? Please comment if you have anything to talk about what my group is doing on geometry or to prove to me if I'm wrong on this problem. Posted by Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment